Here are the instructions:
1. Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the link of the demo site. We will provide you the "Hostname" and "Port".
2. Download and install DCMS Client at the Downloads page. Remember to sign-in to download this.
3. Download the DCMS Installation Manual at the Downloads page. It should be in PDF format.
4. Open the DCMS Installation Manual (e.g. with Adobe Reader), and browse to section "Configure DCMS Client after Installation". You could quickly jump to this section by clicking on the Bookmarks on the left of Adobe Reader user interface.
5. Follow the instruction of this section. Especially, use the information "Hostname" and "Port" we have provided in these steps:
step 2 - Enter server ip or hostname in "Hostname".
step 7 - Enter the hostname and port in "Location", click "Get Certificate"
And you may skip step 3 if you don't need to use your printers.